Monitoring the quotas associated with your account will help you get the most out of your Cannabiz Media License Database subscription. You'll see the following quota trackers on your Account Dashboard page:
- List quota refers to the number of Lists you are entitled to save.
- Email quota refers to the number of emails you are entitled to send including both Direct Email (sending messages individually) as well as Email Campaigns (batch-sending emails to entire Lists of people).
In each case, you will be notified should you attempt to exceed your quota. There are two different ways to monitor your usage:
- Via the Account Dashboard
- Via the dialogue boxes upon initiating an Email Campaign
1. Expand the account menu by clicking the avatar in the main navigation, then click Quota.
2. Your Account Dashboard will load on the Quotas tab. These trackers include how much of each quota you have used, how many are remaining, and when your quota will reset.
1. Click on the Email button on the dashboard.
2. You'll find the Quota details on the right side. The information will summarize your email quota usage to date, as well as when the quota will reset date.
Think there's an error in your quotas or still need help? Reach out to us via the in-app help icon or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.