The database search facets allow you to toggle back and forth between the USA and Canada when conducting your searches. The default on the database is to search within the USA, but if you prefer your searches to default to Canada you can change your preferences by following these steps.
1. Select the My Account menu, and then select the Preferences Tab.
2. You can make many selections on this page to customize your Cannabiz Media experience.
- Choose whether to enable the MegaSearch, enabling the system to give you search results on the fly, and display them in the search bar immediately.
- What countries do you want to see by default? Note that international countries outside of North America are available for Business+ level subscriptions.
- What segments/industries would you like to see? Perhaps your only work with cannabis and not hemp, or vice versa.
- Disable your email alerts - you can stop getting emails from us without completely unsubscribing.
- What industry does your company work in? This feature is great for your email campaign analytics comparisons - set this to what most closely matches the industry your product or service caters to.
- Set your address! This allow the Address merge tag in your email campaigns to automatically populate with your physical address, helping you stay compliant with anti-spam laws.
To make your selection, simply click one or the other and return back to the database.
Still need help? Reach out to us using the on-screen help message icon or by emailing us at email@example.com.