If you received a payment failure notification email, or if your account has been deactivated due to a payment failure, or if you simply would like your payments to process on a different credit card, you can quickly and easily submit new payment information.
- Go to cannabiz.media/my-account, or from the app expand the account menu by clicking on the avatar in the main navigation, then click Settings. When the Account Dashboard loads, click Manage billing.
2. Once in the Account Management center, click Payment methods from menu list.
3. If the credit cards already listed are no longer valid or you would no longer like to use them, click Add payment methods on the landing page.
4. Enter your credit card information and save it by clicking Add payment method.
5. Once added, click Yes when asked if you would like to update your subscription to use this payment method. This will ensure the new card is used for all future purchases and subscription renewals. If you would like to switch the default back to a different card, click Make default next to the card of choice and then click Yes where it asks you to confirm the payment method update.
Alternatively, if you received a failure notification email, click the Pay Now button which takes you to a payment page to input your new credit card information.
If you still have questions about changing your credit card info, reach out to us via the on-screen help icon or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.