With the Tag feature you are not only able to utilize auto tags to help you keep track of actions, but you can also create your own custom tags to assign certain attributes to records. A few examples of when you might like to use custom tags include:
- Whether a record is already an existing customer.
- Tracking a record along the sales process (i.e. 'Warm Lead' or 'Demo Conducted').
Creating Custom Tags
Let's go over how to customize your tags with the following steps:
1. Log into the Cannabiz Media License Database and locate your account options on the top right hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on your account options and select Settings from the drop down menu.
3. Once on the Account Dashboard, click on the Tags tab.
4. The Cannabiz Media database will auto assign the "contacted" "opened email" and "clicked email" tags. So it is best not to edit or delete those tags.
5. To add a new custom tag, type the title into the blank box beneath the tag list. You are then able to select the color of the tag to the right of the Tag's title.
6. After setting the title and color of your custom tag, click Add.
7. Your newly created Tag should then be displayed at the bottom of the tag list.
Setting Visibility Preferences
You can hide custom tags so they do not appear as a filter on the search results page. Simply click the eye icon next to the tag under the "Tags" tab in your Account Dashboard (which you can find via steps 1-3 above).
Adjusting Names/Settings of Saved Tags
Existing custom tags can be edited using the pencil icon under the "Tags" tab in your Account Dashboard (which you can find via steps 1-3 above).
Still need help? Reach out to us via the on-screen help icon or by emailing us at email@example.com.