Note: You must have the License Export feature enabled on your account to perform the export process outlined below. Learn more about it in this help article. Additionally, only Account Owners/Primary Users may perform the export process outlined below.
1. Begin by creating a List or enter an existing List via the drop down menu. For information on creating a List, view the help article How do I create a List?
2. Click Export List.
3. Check the box to agree to the export terms, and then click Download CSV. A CSV file will be downloaded to your computer which can then be opened in Excel.
A few important notes:
- License Exports are limited to 5000 records per export. Since the License Export plan includes unlimited exports, you can always download the remaining in a second file.
- You may only export North American Licenses with the statuses Active, Pending, or Applied.
- When you make changes to your List after your first export (i.e. performing a Replace List) there may be new records in your List based on your filter changes. We recommend performing a full export after replacing a List because a “new and updated” export only includes records that were modified or added within the original filter set since your last export. Records that are new to your list due to a filter change will not be included in a “new and updated” export.
- Due to the default settings in Excel, zip codes that begin with a 0 may appear as four digit zip codes in your exported file. This could affect records from the following states: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Still need help? Reach out to us using the on-screen help message icon or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.